Mary Immaculate Hospital
In 1952, Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital opened its doors to provide exceptional medical care in the only faith-based hospital on the Peninsula. Since then, our mission has evolved and grown, but one thing has remained constant - the hospital provides the highest quality care using the most innovative procedures and caring health care professionals in the region.
Our hospital offers a wide range of services, including minimally invasive surgery, orthopedic services, The Liver Institute of Virginia, and women's services. Patients choose Bon Secours Mary Immaculate for its award-winning surgical services, which employ the most advanced minimally invasive procedures.
Services available at Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital:
- Bon Secours Heart and Vascular Institute
- Bon Secours Hernia Center
- The Breast Imaging Center for Digital Mammography
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Center
- Orthopedic Center of Excellence
- The Liver Institute of Virginia
- Mary Immaculate Outpatient Infusion Center
- Support Groups
- Surgical Weight Loss Center
- Spiritual Care Services
- The Mary Immaculate Birthplace and Specialty Care Nursery
- The 115-bed St. Francis Nursing Center