DePaul Medical Center
Founded as St. Vincent DePaul Hospital in 1856, Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center has always been committed to serving the community with exceptional, personalized care. We're constantly thinking of ways to serve Hampton Roads better and are preparing for the future, with extensive renovations underway.
Our hospital offers a wide range of services, including a premier cancer center, the Bon Secours Heart & Vascular Institute, the region's only certified midwifery center, and the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center. Patients choose Bon Secours DePaul for its specialized programs, which provide exceptional, state-of-the-art services.
Services available at Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center:
- Advanced Radiation Oncology Center
- Bon Secours Sleep Center
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- DePaul's Joint & Spine Center
- Gynecologic Oncology Program
- Low dose CT Scanner
- The Center for Birth & Midwifery Center at DePaul
- Spiritual Care Services
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center
- Tidewater Surgical Specialists